Monday, October 29, 2012

1. Proposal

Vampires
 
 
To me Vampires have been one of the biggest mysteries out there. It might be to a lot of people considering all the TV shows, movies, and books out there about them. But what is it about them that lures the crowd in, is it that they can take the form of human and blend in? Are they half human half demon? Are they all evil? Do they burn in sunlight or just shine? I am sure there are a million more questions about them that I will be setting out to find in the next couple of weeks. If there are any other individuals out there who have wondered about these mystical creatures I suggest to them to grab a comfortable seat and a bag of buttery popcorn and enjoy this journey as I set out to discover the truth. Hopefully in the end we will have some answers to sooth our curious mind and soul.
Christopher Araneda


No comments:

Post a Comment